Subject: [[email-masked]: University5 PD and TK files.]

From: Parmesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 07:58:22 -0500

Here is the message from LSI logic.

-----Forwarded message from Mary Walker <[email-masked]>-----

sendmail 1.1/CAE1.1) with ESMTP id TAA12948 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 
Oct 1997 19:53:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from mhost.lsil.com (mhost.lsil.com [147.145.69.84]) by lsi.lsil.com 
with SMTP id RAA23705
  (8.6.12/IDA-1.6 for <[email-masked]>); Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:22:50 -0700
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:21:02 -0700
From: [email-masked] (Mary Walker)
Subject:   University5 PD and TK files. 
Apparently-To: [email-masked]

This is your new LSIPD authorization code and cdrom site config file adding the 
additional tools per your request to LSI Logic. 
                             AUTHGROUP SUMMARY REPORT
                            Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 17:20:54

INSTALLATION INFORMATION

Nickname : UNIVERSITY5
Platform : GEN
Company  : University of Wisconsin

This installation's active groups are  1  2  3  4 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUP 1 INFORMATION

Env Type : ASKK                 Agreement Type : SPECIAL                         
Nodes    : Maximum 9999 / Used 0000     Scheme : N/A
Lic Exp  : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight     Maint Exp : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight   
Maint S.O: NA                              
Comment  :   

Cpu Ids
-------

Products     
-----------------------------------------------------
ASKK_APPNOTE     Methodology, Packaging, Policies, and Procedures app notes
ASKK_TECH        Data books, datasheets, associated app notes
ASKK_TOOL        Reference documents for CMDE, LSITK, and all Design Kits
ASKK_TRAIN       Training Documents
ASKK_TRAIN_AV    Training Documents, Audio-Visual files
LSI_FRAME_SUN4   LSI FrameViewer for SUN4
LSI_FRAME_SUNV   LSI FrameViewer for Solaris

Date                  User     Reason for Change
----                  ----     -----------------
97.02.27              maryw    Added documentation group..
97.02.27              maryw    .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUP 2 INFORMATION

Env Type : CDROM                Agreement Type : CUSTOMER                        
Nodes    : Maximum 0001 / Used 0001     Scheme : Node_Locked
Lic Exp  : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight     Maint Exp : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight   
Maint S.O:                                 
Comment  :   

Cpu Ids
-------
7270d103           

Products     
-----------------------------------------------------

Date                  User     Reason for Change
----                  ----     -----------------
97.02.27              maryw    Added cd loader group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUP 3 INFORMATION

Env Type : LSITK                Agreement Type : CUSTOMER                        
Nodes    : Maximum 0000 / Used 0000     Scheme : N/A
Lic Exp  : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight     Maint Exp : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight   
Maint S.O:                                 
Comment  : DTSpec 4771 Planners DTSpec 4770  

Cpu Ids
-------

Products     
-----------------------------------------------------
LSITCORE_SUN4    LSITK SOFTWARE FOR SUN4 PLATFORM
LSITCORE_SUNV    LSITK SOFTWARE FOR SOLARIS PLATFORM
LSITK_500K       LSI TOOLKIT 500K LIBRARY
LSITK_G10P       LSI TOOLKIT G10P LIBRARY

Date                  User     Reason for Change
----                  ----     -----------------
97.10.20              maryw    DTSpec 4771 Planners DTSpec 4770
97.02.28              maryw    Added TK configuration per 3788..
97.02.27              maryw    Added TK configuration per 3788.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUP 4 INFORMATION

Env Type : LSIPD                Agreement Type : CUSTOMER                        
#Tokens  :    1                       Scheme   : Network
Lic Exp  : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight     Maint Exp : Jan 15, 1998 Midnight   
Maint S.O: NA                              
Comment  :   

License Manager: Host Ids(Host Names)
-------------------------------------
7270d103         (gazoo            )     

Products     
-----------------------------------------------------
LSIPD500K        DO_NOT_SHIP LSIPD 500K 3.3/3.0 volt technology library with 
3.3/3.0 volt I/O
LSIPDG10P        LSIPD G10P Technology library
LSIPD_GENERIC_PA LSI-PD Package Library -  generic
PD_LAYPLANTOOLS_ LSIFP Layout Design Planning Tools
PD_LAYPLANTOOLS_ LSIFP Layout Design Planning Tools

Date                  User     Reason for Change
----                  ----     -----------------
97.10.20              maryw    Changed token to one by hand.
97.10.20              maryw    DTSpec 4771 Planners DTSpec 4770.
97.10.20              maryw    DTSpec 4771 Planners DTSpec 4770

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
***********************************************************************
                            END OF REPORT                              
***********************************************************************

Rename File To: site_config.37451

================= DELETE THIS LINE AND ALL ABOVE ==================
4XF19REB2NMPUWPCCHH0AUHB
UM9Y0NTWAKSWYJBY6DC2MS4AZG9U8A1K6R0A
NP6DMSUG3UYJ1XUM9AKPVGPW2DWQFBD0WCSMQCD0DB80GBJPXDXQVCNS0GVW9KEYG0GB
TTE2SCDVSMPF4XC0E15AUTZN7XYN6DZTH20A5RQ1NZC0QFVWWMTFBUE05HFYGS2KGYKP
UJ4HAB0XRS3ND2UGHB3X3UXQ2G9Y1TSMBHKBQWE0RJPCYWZT1NZJEE0X
WWEV3UARUPPP0NTM8KTJ2K4KHB7X8USPUP3KUJAEBBAY2XBUWT3QAKM1
0JAKQM6NYQ1QVTXT5U6XGY5D2XRW1XTWSWPW2XHV6UTPFSSP
5UGYVCVG8KWMXT9UCBDEXJWQ2NF09RPS6UAY8ASCDB7A9EMF
G2FS4XKF9KHSJYCESMUTABTJM1J2KS9UNCHFYJWQ6UDB7HZNAR0AMC
PMGVWGF0EYAHBRHY7KJSHFJP7RNZ9H80SWWCXJXTGY6KJSDB7K0QWW
RJ5UM1FS5HBRFE4Q6DTP5D6RFV6HVQJBG28UG1HSMCYNWW8HZTRC6RQCQM6XXJZTPFYQPCA0
9EXTWJQZ1QQFVWG2ABPSJ1JB1K1XXM8AE0QCQP2A1N6AJP
YG3APS1K4DAU1N0G3XERB2FE7RAH8XB0HFWTXJHVF2GBZQ
SM7HTCPW3QVM3GTCXWCRJPH2KZ3Q1KHBNVKP9K6DHVSPXJFE2XERSJ
1GZG3D2ARZVWCVFSUPWM4NC25DZXSTRPF2P1SFPCMVXTB09K
0JG2NMB2SMH2K2WMJ27NF0XQ8KBHVGBEQCFBSCNZ3A8XAU
EYFBCEUGK1PM809RZTSWHBUGFBABKBDB3DCEDH8H7HSJP1
4NPSXWYD7H1NNSTW0DN1F0HVXT3UQZ9AQF0JK21Q8U9YTC3GRJYN
VT4A0GVQFYEYWG802UJFSM4QWTRW9A7EXG5KJ2AR3ABEG22Q1XWC5KMP
DYF1UTYDXQNSUCF0HY8KYWUCCHQP1TKB1GTM1TFY5HYQ9A3KJVUCH2AUYD
0Q6D0QGEHS5AJ2JB80XDSTPCB24U2DE2JV1DD0FV3G9RHBB0GYAK6UTJNS
TJPZWQDHJYN1DYF02GYW5RQCA0GB7NQZH24XYJPWXJHB8R8E1T8HKV1K8X
7RTJ4D1XCRMFDYKSNM4HDBCRPFRWB20ARPMFBUSJRCTT9KRC7UZNPF1XH0
5K3GGBABVW7NWJ0G7ERC4AJS7KKBMVRMUG4XSPBHDBCVE09KGEKBKV3Q7K
1K0JH1TJYJCBQC9AMCSC3DPZCVVQK22G7A6XBR1NRMH23KQ1XGNFKBEY7X
QZJB0DE1M25HYJWM903UWWUW5UKSFSZQ803N2K7KF2SJM2RMWM3NQPRP
# Site config file for CD-ROM Serial Number 37451
# Nickname = UNIVERSITY5 Platform = GEN
# Date Written: Mon Oct 20 16:29:25 1997

# These are the valid HOSTIDs that your site
# is authorized to use.
# hostid: 7270d103
================= DELETE THIS LINE AND ALL BELOW ==================

Rename File To: license.dat

================= DELETE THIS LINE AND ALL ABOVE ==================
SERVER gazoo 7270d103 7140
DAEMON lsid.out lsid.out
FEATURE zprim lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 6CA3B364B11CBDDF2A0B ""
FEATURE stdprim lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 ACD323845FE30592C262 ""
FEATURE sgix lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 7CF30324E1DA2ECA1DEB ""
FEATURE satpg lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 6CC3B3549D4A921C5204 ""
FEATURE lea500k30 lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 2C631324C6432571145F ""
FEATURE lea500k lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 CC03D3D4EE15E7D8328B ""
FEATURE lcbg10p lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 8C135334AAAAAE207A28 ""
FEATURE lcb500k30 lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 5CE313C4A78FDCE1935C ""
FEATURE lcb500k lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 2C23A314070DB0089546 ""
FEATURE lca500k30 lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 5CC3832412A939A5A42F ""
FEATURE lca500k lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 0C23A3D42EFFB3E47E63 ""
FEATURE io500k lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 1 CC6373D49E90EEE724D6 ""
FEATURE XXX lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 BC73E3F49796F1F87494 ""
FEATURE UPGRADE lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 ECD343B40F3C2822A56C ""
FEATURE ROMPAT lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 5CD3A3E4BE940A03DFCF ""
FEATURE PRELIMLAYOUT lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 9C13A3F400BF88157A3A ""
FEATURE PLACEANDROUTE lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 ECC3E374CF720E9B4756 ""
FEATURE PAN lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 2C139384406302BB879C ""
FEATURE MEMORY lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 DC936304788C29D52DB0 ""
FEATURE LAYOUTEDITOR lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 DCB33394B24174475806 ""
FEATURE IPC lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 FCC353E479C479AE9B97 ""
FEATURE CELL lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 2C83E3940A047C84CF80 ""
FEATURE BASICSIGNOFF lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 ECC333047F7980721D75 ""
FEATURE ARTEDIT lsid.out 96484.560 15-jan-1998 2 7C3383A4E81D82F0710F ""
FEATURESET lsid.out 2040EE9DF986162A
================= DELETE THIS LINE AND ALL BELOW ==================

-----End of forwarded message-----

                           -- Parmesh

--
Associate Professor                           [email-masked]
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering    Tel: (973) 884-6495 
University of Wisconsin, Madison              Fax: (973) 386-2610
Madison, WI 53706-1691                        http://www.ece.wisc.edu/~parmesh

Presently on a sabbatical leave at ATT Labs, 67 Whippany Road, 
Whippany, NJ, 07891.

CRK